Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Teen Sensation Justin Bieber Cuts Hair

"I wanted to change it up," said Justin Bieber of his new hair style. "It's kind of 'mature' looking."
Bieber, who has been talking of cutting his hair for months, finally did so and is sending in his hair to charity to raise money for various causes, one of which includes animal rights. Back in December, the pop/hip-hop star stated, "I think after my movie, I might cut my hair a little shorter." To me, I think that it's something that a lot of people have been waiting on. Nobody really liked his hair that much and all of the 'hair flipping' that he did in all of his interviews. Maybe with shorter hair, talks of him being 'girly' will die down as well.

2 comments:

  1. I still think he is going to flip his hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice assumption. Maby for once in his life he will not be called a girl.

    ReplyDelete